Get the professional landscaping look without paying the professional price using the Southland Lawn Edger. The edger is equipped with a 79cc OHV engine that delivers a powerful 3.5 foot pounds of torque. Starting the edger is simple and quick thanks to the manual recoil easy start. The three 9 inch triangular blades can be adjusted to five different depth positions to reach a cutting maximum of 2.5 inch. The blade can also be adjusted 15 degrees left or right for beveled edging. No need to struggle with those rough spots around the curb, adjustable front and rear wheels provide a curb hopping ability to swiftly slice through those tough edges. The sturdy metal frame and blade guard ensure the ability to protect your edger for whatever your yard throws its way. The Southland lawn edger is easy to assemble, runs quietly, and can tackle those tricky edging spots leaving your lawn looking professionally manicured. The Southland lawn edger is backed by a 2 year limited warranty* and is EPA and CARB certified.
- Metal frame and blade guard for increased durability
- Product dimensions – 30.31” L x 19.29” W x 18.5” H | Weight – 60 lbs. | RPM – 3600 RPM | Engine – 4 Stroke OHV / 79cc | Blade
- Size – 9-Inch, 3 point | Cut depths – 0-2.5 inches | Start type – Easy Pull recoil system
- Adjustable to 5 depth positions up to 2 ½-inch deep
- Fuel the stabilizer if the edger is kept unused for 30 dayS
- Blade angle adjusts +/- 15 degrees for bevel edging capabilities
5 Depth Positions
Can adjust the blade to 5 different position spots for comfort and precision.
Blade can be adjusted 15 degrees left or right for beveled edging.
Curb Hopping Feature
Creates a convenient way to trim the edges around the curb.
Triangular 3 Point Blade
Allows for a cutting depth of 2.5 inch.