- Only deterrent sprinkler with both night and day detection options, so you can select different detection settings for different times of the day.
- 120-degree arc motion sensor with night only, day only, and always on activation modes, giving you the flexibility to ensure the Yard Enforcer only activates when you need it.
- Intelligent sensing technology for optimum water and battery conservation, in a way that sprays and deters unwanted animals without wasting water or energy.
- 35-foot adjustable impact sprinkler and 30 minute timed watering setting, so you can use it both as a pest deterrent and a regular sprinkler.
- Over 7,500 activation cycles on just 4 AA alkaline batteries, making for a long-lasting product that will keep your plants and gardens safe.
- Heavy-duty construction with metal dual step spike and brass hose connection for stability and durability.
The exclusive Detection Mode feature allows you to control when the Yard Enforcer is activated. You can use them only during daylight hours, or, for protection 24/7, select the ‘always on’ mode. Only want to protect the yard at night so it doesn’t spray human visitors during the day? The ‘night only' mode will do just that.
The Yard Enforcer has the ability to increase the water enforcement area by connecting additional impact sprinklers (sold separately), via the dual flow-through ports controlled by the valve. Another option is to increase the protected zone with additional Enforcers that can be linked together through the flow-through outlet.
The powerful infrared sensor can detect intruders from up to 40 feet away and has a wide viewing angle of 120 degrees, that’s 1600 square feet of protective coverage from a single unit.
The Yard Enforcer has a passive infrared motion sensor that detects animals from up to 40 feet away, even at night, to give you maximum protection, and its intelligent sensing technology learns the difference between animals and tree limbs blowing in the wind to prevent overwatering.
Position the sensor and sprinkler in the direction of where the pest enters the yard to chase them away before they reach the plants and landscaping you are protecting. The sensor unit can be angled down for smaller animals, or angled up for larger animals and birds.
The Yard Enforcer has a 30-minute watering cycle that enables it to function as a timed sprinkler. Protect the yard without the hassle of having to switch out the Enforcers for a sprinkler every time the lawn or garden needs watering.